- 777 W Pinnacle Peak Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85027, USA
EnPower, Inc. is an early-stage startup developing next-generation Li-ion batteries that have fast-charging and long cycle-life capabilities—critical enablers to the mass electrification of vehicles. Our R&D, pilot manufacturing, and sales operations are based out of our engineering facility & headquarters located in the north Phoenix - Deer Valley area. We are passionate about what we do, and are looking for high-voltage,
high-ampere individuals to join our team!
The Process Operator will work intimately with critical manufacturing processes and equipment to produce Li-ion battery prototypes and sub-component products. As a result, the Process Operator will work closely with engineers and technicians in the Cell Engineering Team. Being the “boots on the ground” and the most intimate with the manufactured product, it is critical for the Process Operator to be diligent and keenly observational on potential manufacturing defects or other byproducts of production. The Process Operator will be responsible for providing feedback and observations to the Cell Engineering Team, and contribute to the Company’s documentation of Best Known Methods. Expected duties include pump assembly/setup and disassembly/cleanup, mixer setup/cleanup, monitoring equipment, operating equipment, and assisting with regular equipment maintenance.
- Assembling and setting up pump systems for slurry coating
- Disassembling and cleaning pump systems after each coating run • Setting up and cleaning up mixers for each slurry mix
- Monitor/operate coating, calendering, and punching equipment during production runs
- Provide observations and feedback to Cell Engineering Team on processing challenges of materials,
- High School or Associates Degree with experience/focus on Energy & Industrial Technology
- 1 years’ experience in lab/production environment (or similar), and familiar with the safe handling of chemicals and pumps
- Detailed work ethic, dexterity, careful observation, and precise communication
Previous experience with the following will be highly preferred:
- Working with lab-scale and manufacturing equipment
- Experience with equipment maintenance, electromechanical systems, automation equipment, etc.
- Self-driven, independent, and capable of solving problems on the fly
- Effective communicator using precise language
- Ability to work in a diverse, intellectually-challenging, and rapid-paced team
- Must love dogs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.