Head of Engineering
- Grove House, 27 Hammersmith Grove, Hammersmith, London W6 0NE, UK
Emotif.ai empowers brands to write effective content. We improve ecommerce KPIs, such as SEO, by using AI to write optimised content in seconds at a fraction of the cost of traditional agency models. We are finishing paid pilots for L’Oréal and GSK, and we are now building out our revolutionary ecommerce product to meet the strong demand from brands.
- The head of engineering will drive the iterations of our MVP to deliver our AI-based product.
- A competitive gross salary of £60K-70K per year.
- The job comes with stock options.
- We have a flexible working arrangement with WFH up to 3 days per week after the lifting of Covid restrictions.
- A technical education.
- Experience of improving an MVP with rapid release cycles at an early stage startup.
- Evidence of delivering UI/UX projects using React, TypeScript, Python and Git.
- Cloud development experience in AWS using Docker, Elastic Beanstalk, and ECS.
We’re a close-knit team of researchers who enjoy solving problems using science. We have a friendly culture with all team members encouraged to contribute ideas. If you’re good at making decisions based on data then you will be a welcome addition to the company.