Assistant Property Manager
- 2158 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
Sync Residential is a fast growing, boutique multi-family property management company with elite Class A properties. If you have experince in property managment, and your goal is to advance your career where your talents will be valued and respected, then Sync Residential is the outstanding employer of choice.
The Assistant Property Manager leases apartments while selling the products and services of the property and responds to phone calls, and conduct site tours.
1. Fully supports the duties of the Property Manager by becoming more familiar with each duty and completing same as required.
2. Is proficient at the posting of all monies on the rent-roll system and the procedure for processing invoices.
3. Performs the duties of a Leasing Consultant.
4. Maintains consistent and punctual attendance record.
5. Works with the Property Management staff to develop and maintain sales and marketing strategies. Increases property traffic levels, maintains closing ratios and works to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
6. Maintains product knowledge of assigned property.
7. Oversees, and prepares all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Must have the ability to communicate and explain all lease documents to new and existing residents, and ensure all documents are completed prior to resident’s move in.
8. Assists with daily operations of the apartment community. Assists in collections, posting and deposits of rent payments. Assists with daily, weekly, and monthly financial, leasing and bond reports.
9. Oversees and maintains company customer service standards. Responds to resident’s requests and works with residents to minimize and resolve issues and complaints.
10. Oversees and maintains prospects, traffic, and leasing data.
11. Deliver resident gifts, inspect units on move in day to ensure units are ready and assist with planning and hosting of resident functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of on year of leasing experience is required
High school graduate or GED equivalent
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Excellent oral and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
• Employee Apartment Discount
• 401(k) with matching