Assistant Property Manager
- 2158 Cumberland Pkwy SE, Atlanta, GA 30339, USA
Sync Residential is a fast growing, boutique multi-family property management company with elite Class A properties. If you have experince in property managment, and your goal is to advance your career where your talents will be valued and respected, then Sync Residential is the outstanding employer of choice.
The Assistant Property Manager will lease apartments while selling the products and services of the property to which they are assigned. Develop, refine and effectively implement excellent telephone and personal sales skills. Respond to site visits or phone inquiries, and conduct site tours to effectively lease apartments to prospective tenants and renew leases. Site tours include, but are not limited to transporting and showing prospects around the property, all property amenities, model apartments and available apartments. Work to optimize occupancy limits while maximizing an effective lease renewal program.
Assist the Property Manager in the supervision of on-site staff toward achieving the financial and operational goals of your particular property and performs the position duties and responsibilities as directed. Has primary responsibility for the accurate and timely reporting/positing of rental and other income as well as weekly invoices using the company authorized accounting system.
1. Fully supports the duties of the Property Manager by becoming more familiar with each duty and completing same as required.
2. Is proficient at the posting of all monies on the rent-roll system and the procedure for processing invoices.
3. Performs the duties of a Leasing Consultant.
4. Maintains consistent and punctual attendance record.
5. Works with the Property Management staff to develop and maintain sales and marketing strategies. Increases property traffic levels, maintains closing ratios and works to achieve and exceed budgeted occupancy percentages.
6. Maintains product knowledge of assigned property.
7. Oversees, and prepares all lease related paperwork in an accurate and timely manner. Must have the ability to communicate and explain all lease documents to new and existing residents, and ensure all documents are completed prior to resident’s move in.
8. Assists with daily operations of the apartment community. Assists in collections, posting and deposits of rent payments. Assists with daily, weekly, and monthly financial, leasing and bond reports.
9. Oversees and maintains company customer service standards. Responds to resident’s requests and works with residents to minimize and resolve issues and complaints.
10. Oversees and maintains prospects, traffic, and leasing data.
11. Deliver resident gifts, inspect units on move in day to ensure units are ready and assist with planning and hosting of resident functions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A minimum of on year of leasing experience is required
High school graduate or GED equivalent
Proficient in Microsoft Office
Excellent oral and written communication skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance
• Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Supplemental Life and AD&D Insurance
• Employee Apartment Discount
• 401(k) with matching