PT Home Visit Driver (Bilingual)
- 1130 E Arapaho Rd, Richardson, TX 75081, USA
Since 1995 Eligibility Consultants, Inc. (IIIECI) has provided eligibility services to hospitals in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Our clients include, but are limited to, Baylor Scott and White Hospital, Texas Health Resources, Wise Regional Medical Center and UT Southwestern.
Eligibility Consultants, Inc. helps patients obtain state and federal programs to pay their medical bills. These programs include, but are not limited to, Medicaid, Medicare, social security, Crime Victims Compensation, kidney disease programs, county indigent, and hospital charity. Our employees provide services such as pre-admit screening, insurance verification, ER evaluation and medical collections.
We are currently looking to expand our eligibility and collections programs and are seeking qualified candidates.
Please apply online by visiting our website at www.eciassist.com
Our Vision - Affecting positive life-long changes in the lives of others.
Our Mission - A company of Christian principles - serving others by being the leader in providing solutions to alleviate the burden of unpaid medical bills.
EXCELLENCE - Naturally driven by a passionate vision to excel.
COMPASSION - Pursuing all efforts to actively minister to the needs of others.
INNOVATION - Continuously seek creative ways to be extraordinary.
The Home Visit Driver position is responsible for visiting patients’ homes to make first contact, fill out applications and/or obtain collateral information needed for case filing. Must be energetic, personable and safe. Position requires long and short periods of driving time as well as ability to get in/out of car frequently throughout the shift. This position reports to the Director of Central Business Office.
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Physically able to walk to and from car to patients’ homes (including going up and down stairs)
- Follows and completes daily route assigned
- Comfortable driving in Dallas, Fort Worth and surrounding areas
- Drives to patient’s residences, employers, emergency contact or next of kin to obtain government forms and verifications
- Bilingual, fluent in Spanish and English
- Emails all images taken from home visits to ECI clerical staff for indexing
- Documents home visit outcomes in ECI accounting system
- Occasionally transports patients to medical exams needed to support programs they are applying for
- Delivers complete applications to various government agencies
- Performs other duties as required by management, including working Saturdays as needed.
- Customer/Client Focus 4. Safe Driver – Good driving record
- Communication Proficiency 5. Courteous Nature
- Teamwork Orientation 6. Ethical practice
Required Education and Experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Current driver’s license with clean driving record
- Familiarity with GPS or maps apps
Preferred Education and Experience
Prior work experience as driver
MUST be BILINGUAL - English/Spanish
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
This job operates in an office setting, telecommuting is optional. Must follow telecommuting guidelines.
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a part-time position. Typical days and hours of work are Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
MUST be BILINGUAL - English/Spanish
Pay: $13.48 (possible increase after 90 days)
The nature of this position requires local travel daily in company provided vehicle.