PT Clerical Support
- Richardson, TX
Since 1995 Eligibility Consultants, Inc. (IIIECI) has provided eligibility services to hospitals in the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex. Our clients include, but are limited to, Baylor Scott and White Hospital, Texas Health Resources, Wise Regional Medical Center and UT Southwestern.
Eligibility Consultants, Inc. helps patients obtain state and federal programs to pay their medical bills. These programs include, but are not limited to, Medicaid, Medicare, social security, Crime Victims Compensation, kidney disease programs, county indigent, and hospital charity. Our employees provide services such as pre-admit screening, insurance verification, ER evaluation and medical collections.
We are currently looking to expand our eligibility and collections programs and are seeking qualified candidates.
Please visit our website at www.ecidallas.com
Our Vision - Affecting positive life-long changes in the lives of others.
Our Mission - A company of Christian principles - serving others by being the leader in providing solutions to alleviate the burden of unpaid medical bills.
EXCELLENCE - Naturally driven by a passionate vision to excel.
COMPASSION - Pursuing all efforts to actively minister to the needs of others.
INNOVATION - Continuously seek creative ways to be extraordinary.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following, however additional duties may be assigned as required:·
- Scan and electronically file incoming material such as account documentation according to file system.·
- Search for and investigate information contained in files, keep files current, and supply information from file data or remove files upon request.·
- Place outgoing applications into envelopes and label
- Ability to apply a common sense understanding to and performdetailed written and/or oral instructions.
- The successful candidate should have a high school diploma or a GED; six months related experience and/or training.
Monday - Friday; 8a- 1p
If you are interested in an opportunity to join an industry leader, please apply online at www.ecidallas.com
Our Vision –To affect positive life-long change in the lives of others
Core Values - EXCELLENCE |COMPASSION|INNOVATION