Online Digital Account Manager - REMOTE
- S Center St, Spartanburg, SC 29301, USA
Practice Builders is a healthcare marketing and consulting firm offering services to medical, dental and healthcare practices as well as to hospitals and clinics. From practice marketing plans to healthcare Internet marketing.
Since 1979, Practice Builders has helped over 16,000 practices achieve success.
We’re a company focused on medical, dental and healthcare practice marketing, online marketing solutions and staff training. We have helped practitioners achieve their goals in most healthcare specialties, with a strong focus on Medical practice marketing (medical advertising, medical brochures, medical website design, SEO for doctors, staff training and a host of other medical marketing services)
Our Marketing company is opening a new office in Spartanburg, SC and are looking for a few talented Digital Account Managers to help us grow! Please note, that this role can be in office or remote.
The Digital Account Manager will take the lead on managing their clients’ web-centric development projects (websites, social media, SEO, etc.). The role consists of coordinating development processes, scheduling reviews and being the primary point of communication between the client and our internal production teams.
This is the position for you if:
- You are smart, ambitious, have a proven track record in project/account management and/or experience in digital development or management.
- You enjoy autonomy in your job.
- Have great time management skills
- You enjoy having a work-life balance
- Want to be part of a growing team!
Essential Duties and Job Responsibilities:
- The ultimate goals and responsibilities are to deliver high quality services to clients within the shortest amount of time.
- Act as the primary contact for own client communications, including gathering information and advocating between the client and production teams.
- Effectively discuss and cross-sell Practice Builders' solutions by answering inquiries, ascertaining client’s needs and informing clients of new services and products.
- Communicate regularly with clients: accurately track and record customer communications
- Thrive in a busy work environment with a high volume of tasks.
- Conduct client web trainings.
- Be a positive contributor to “the team” in order to maximize Practice Builders’ short- and long-term revenue targets
- Document all client activity in Salesforce
- Push projects through Jira
Necessary Skills & Requirements:
- 1-5 years of experience in online project management and/or account management
- Web development, Social Media or SEO knowledge or experience is a major plus.
- Exceptional client communication skills
- Exceptional computer literacy skills and knowledge.
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Great record-keeping abilities
- Salesforce.com familiarity is a plus
- Jira familiarity is a plus
- Self-starter- working independently without continuous supervision
- Immediate responsiveness to all internal and external inquiries
- Willingness to do help at all levels, to get the job done and help colleagues
- Enthusiasm for learning new topics, and sharing knowledge with others
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.