Inside Sales - SAAS or Medical Industry REMOTE
- S Center St, Spartanburg, SC 29301, USA
Practice Builders is a healthcare marketing and consulting firm offering services to medical, dental and healthcare practices as well as to hospitals and clinics. From practice marketing plans to healthcare Internet marketing.
Since 1979, Practice Builders has helped over 16,000 practices achieve success.
We’re a company focused on medical, dental and healthcare practice marketing, online marketing solutions and staff training. We have helped practitioners achieve their goals in most healthcare specialties, with a strong focus on Medical practice marketing (medical advertising, medical brochures, medical website design, SEO for doctors, staff training and a host of other medical marketing services)
The Inside Sales Representative’s main responsibility is to foster new business growth. This is in Sparanburg or a Remote location.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Responsibilities include the following and any additional duties that may be assigned. To be successful, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Learn and understand Practice Builders’ product portfolio
- Present features and benefits of all products and services to new customers.
- Work within an assigned area or account list to promote unsolicited business and grow sales and gross profits.
- Develop and maintain customer relationships.
- Qualify and ultimately close leads generated.
- Respond to new and existing customers and product inquiries.
- Make a minimum of 75 outbound calls daily.
- Ability to effectively use Salesforce.com.
- Work on specific tasks given by management in an effort to increase sales and profits.
- Required to maintain consistent and acceptable attendance according to the assigned schedule provided.
- Meet departmental goals and defined key performance indicators (KPIs).
- High School Diploma Required (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience in an inside sales (telesales) or related position
- High-energy, positive attitude and a desire to succeed and grow in a professional sales environment
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com is a plus
Skills and Competencies:
- Successful sales track record, solid negotiation skills
- Understand buyer/decision maker types
- Exhibit effective selling, listening and verbal/presentation skills and the ability to assess and respond to customer needs
- Ability to work autonomously to complete your job responsibilities
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize time, and meet deadlines
- Ability to community effectively (both verbal and written) to a variety of audiences
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Possesses the ability to understand and follow instructions
- Ability to work collaboratively and well with teammates
- Ability to sit for an extended period of time
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.