Digital Magazine Advertising & Sales Director - Remote
- McEwen Rd, Farmers Branch, TX 75244, USA
Entrust Global Group excels in providing an industry disrupting, yet stable platform for making strategic investments to a diverse group of high growth businesses globally with a multi-tier focus in a range of different industries spanning across Collectibles, Data Services, Grading, Gaming, Analytics and specialized business software products.
The journey of Entrust Global Group has been about finding people and businesses with the right entrepreneurial spirit and the mix to unleash their potential by formidable synergies aligned with a shared vision. We continue to develop more muscle with a global talented workforce and leadership at all tiers to help grow and sustain long term value. We respect different cultures, value talent, restore human potential, build leaders and empower them to explore and experiment with their dedication and quench their desire for growth. Additional information can be found at Entrust Global Group
As our Digital Sales Director you will lead our growing digital advertising business, the conduit for collectors and vendors to have authentic relationships around learning, sharing, and building. We are looking for someone who is a customer focused leader, and a coach who manages and coordinates the activities of the digital sales team. Your primary focus is developing the sales and account management skills of the reps, maximizing each of their revenue and working with them to develop their account strategies.
- The Director, Digital Sales Strategy will lead digital Sales and Marketing communication efforts via development, management, oversight, execution, and reporting for Entrust Global Group business initiatives.
- Lead a team of SMEs responsible for sales/sponsorships across our digital platforms, including EG Media + Beckett.
- Drive improvement of digital sales communication strategies by reviewing insights within communication workflows and making real-time communication optimization recommendations.
- Work with key stakeholders in Sales and Marketing departments to ideate and conceptualize integrated digital sales communications which have a direct business impact on sales and marketing efforts, including ticketing, premium, branding, partnership and other initiatives.
- Seeking an individual with experience in transitioning legacy print clients to digital platforms
- Strategically identify new and emerging technology that assists in digital marketing solutions, and partner with the solutions team to determine the fit for Entrust Global Group needs.
- Take full ownership of digital budgets and goals and develop strategies to improve sales revenue year over year
- Communicate effectively to build and maintain successful internal and external relationships with local sales managers, account executives, digital execution team, buyers, planners and clients
- Identify new potential online products and work with other Entrust Global markets and corporate digital team.
- Demonstrate knowledge of selling digital products, applications including mobile, social media, targeted (geo fenced) ads, SEO/SEM.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize & launch platforms (video, podcast, custom website)
- Must be willing to travel to customer locations if needed.
- Demonstrated success with building and cultivating relationships as well as securing new business through face to face, e-mail and phone interaction(s)
- Knowledge of the sports card and gaming card collecting hobby, a plus
- Ability and knowledge to monitor and stay current on the collectible marketplace
- Demonstrated success with sales planning, sales strategy development and reporting skills
- Results oriented with proven and documented history of successful sales
- Professional attitude and appearance required
- Must be self-motivated and goals/quota driven and demonstrate ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business Administration preferred
- Minimum of 7-10 years of successful, professional sales leadership experience required
Beckett is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.