Operations Associate - Invoicing Team
- McEwen Rd, Farmers Branch, TX 75244, USA
CBCS Operations, LLC powered by Beckett is hiring for a Production Associate. Join a team who are experts at certifying and encapsulating comics. If you have a passion for comics an collecting, you have found the right home!
he primary responsibility of the Operations Associate will be to create invoices for Beckett Grading Services, Beckett Authentication Services and CBCS customer orders.
- Use proprietary software to issue invoices to Grading, Authentication & CBCS customers
- Research customers in system to minimize duplicates and update customer information from Submission Form(s)
- Collaborate with sales representatives from all Entrust/Beckett offices worldwide to complete tasks
- 8 am to 6 pm shift plus weekend and daily overtime, as needed
- Additional duties and responsibilities including project work, as assigne
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in the proper care and handling of sports/non-sports cards, autographed items and comic books preferred
- Must be self-motivated and goals/quota driven and demonstrate ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position in front of a computer, sitting 90% and/or walking 10%; frequently move about the Grading & Authentication Department and office; frequently lift, pull and/or push up to 15 lbs. from workstation to Vault
- Demonstrated data entry or invoice creation experience required
- Demonstrated success with being results, detail and task oriented
- Professional attitude and appearance required
- Demonstrated success with building and cultivating business relationships through face to face, e-mail and phone interaction(s)
Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not, and will not, discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.