- 2222 Sedwick Rd, Durham, NC 27713, USA
Eli Global, LLC (“Eli Global”) is a privately-held conglomeration of over 100 autonomous companies serving the needs of our clients in industries including insurance, financial services, healthcare services, revenue cycle management, information technology, marketing and sales, publishing, distribution, market research, business information, and more. Founded in 1991, Eli Global has 7,500 people working in more than 20 countries. Additional information can be found at www.EliGlobal.com.
The Staff Accountant’s duties will involve treasury management, transaction execution and M&A integration work.
As a member of the Treasury Management team:
- Ensure timely completion of ACH, wire, and other on-line payments for multiple entities
- Research bank account activity to resolve accounting department inquiries
- Match checks with appropriate approvals
- Assist in electronically depositing all customer payments received in the corporate offices
As a member of the corporate staff:
- ·General activities related to corporate office functions
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in accounting and 5 years of experience in an accounting/audit role
- CPA license active for North Carolina is a must!
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Clear and concise verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, quick learner
- Salary DOE
- Full Benefits Package Available
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.