Application & Document Review Rep
- Sedwick Rd, Durham, NC 27713, USA
Global Bankers Insurance Group, LLC (“Global Bankers”) represents and manages a consortium of rapidly growing life and annuity insurance and reinsurance companies. We have operations throughout the U.S. and in select international markets. Our primary product suite consists of fixed annuities, life insurance and some supplemental products, distributed primarily through independent agents and worksite channels. In addition, we are an active reinsurer of both new and in force books of business. Global Bankers offers an entrepreneurial work environment that provides opportunities for constant learning & growth. We are headquartered in Durham, North Carolina and are a wholly-owned division of Eli Global, LLC. Additional information can be found at www.GlobalBankers.com.
Eli Global, LLC (“Eli Global”) is a privately-held consortium of over 65 autonomous companies serving the needs of our clients in industries including insurance (Global Bankers), financial services, healthcare services, revenue cycle management, information technology, marketing and sales, publishing, distribution, market research, business information, and more. Founded in 1991, Eli Global has 5,500 people working in more than 20 countries. Additional information can be found at www.EliGlobal.com.
If you are a career-minded, motivated, energetic professional looking for a unique opportunity, our Application & Doc Rep is the right fit for you. This role will work in a fast pace department, reviewing 100 applications daily, and supporting demanding agents. If you’re up for this rewarding challenge, we want to talk to you.
- Process new annuity applications that are received on a daily basis; review policy for completeness and accuracy per company and statutory guidelines.
- Verify policy data and review information previously entered into the computer systems for accuracy. Handle corrections to information requested through an editing process.
- Maintain an updated knowledge base of company annuity offerings both qualified and non-qualified.
- Provide information as needed for application status and assist in research for other departments, agencies and agents.
- Copy information and documents from applications that need to be routed to other departments.
- Convey key product benefits and features in understandable terms to clients and agents.
- Possess a basic understanding of IRC tax procedures as they relate to non-qualified annuity products and be able to articulate basic concepts to agents and customer alike.
- Correspond with agents and agencies regarding documentation or information needed for applications being processed.
- Prepare documentation for 1035/rollover transfers and actively follow up with transfer companies until funds received.
- Comply with HIPAA, Diversity Principles, Corporate Integrity, Compliance Program policies and other applicable corporate and departmental policies.
- Maintain communication with management regarding developments within areas of assigned responsibilities and perform special projects as required or requested.
- Maintain complete confidentiality of company business.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent with a minimum of three to five years insurance experience preferred.
- Ability to convey key product benefits and features in understandable terms to internal and external stakeholders.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented, highly competitive environment.
- Strong presentation, organizational, interpersonal communication, and analytical skills require.
- Salary DOE
- Full Benefits Package Available
Global Bankers Insurance Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.