- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Does promoting an organization that is impacting youth sound appealing? Would helping improve educational outcomes for K-12 students excite you? If so, consider a career with Elevate K-12!
At Elevate K-12, we are focused on a single goal: empowering struggling students to reach their full potential. Our virtual, second classroom provides students with access to a 21st century learning model, combining the best elements of personalized instruction, technology, and human-to-human collaboration.
In pursuit of this goal, we are looking for a Technical Lead to provide leadership and development for our rapidly expanding and focused technology needs, as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for a creative technology leader that has an intrinsic motivation for education and brings knowledge of product development, big data, engineering and IT. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain the product platform.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team.
- Understand architecture principles, design patterns and implement them from architecture artifacts.
- Work with business analysts and solution architect to understand requirements, identify requirement gaps.
- Provide effort estimation of assigned work and be able to complete as per the estimations and timelines.
- Produce low-level designs based on architecture and high-level design document.
- Coding using Microsoft technologies.
- Review technical documentation and perform code reviews.
- Work with the QA team for build and release management.
- On-board new members to the development team and provide hiring support.
What skills you should have:
- Strong leadership skills
- Effective delegation skills
- Inclination to learn new technologies
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Good negotiation skills for work place conflict resolution
- Sound analysis, problem resolution, team building, judgment and decision-making skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
What technical skills you should have:
- ASP.NET 4.0 (C#) MVC
- ASP.NET Core
- SQL Server 2008/2012 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
- REST Web services
- Strong HTML background
- AJAX Techniques
- Entity Frameworks and LINQ HTML5,
- Razor View engine,
- Object oriented programming knowledge is a must
- Experience with cloud computing (Azure) is a plus