Sr Software Developer – Mumbai
- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Does promoting an organization that is impacting youth sound appealing? Would helping improve educational outcomes for K-12 students excite you? If so, consider a career with Elevate K-12!
At Elevate K-12, we are focused on a single goal: empowering struggling students to reach their full potential. Our virtual, second classroom provides students with access to a 21st century learning model, combining the best elements of personalized instruction, technology, and human-to-human collaboration.
In pursuit of our goals, we are looking for sr software developer to join our technical team as we move from being a tech-enabled service to a tech product company. We are looking for passionate and enthusiastic people who love solving complex business problems and providing excellent technical solutions. If you are passionate about joining a mission-driven, education technology company and creating the future of EdTech, then this role is for you!
What You’ll Do:
• Collaborate with technical lead to produce software design and architecture.
• Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages.
• Write Stored Procedures
• Test and deploy applications and systems
• Improve existing software
• Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
• Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
• Perform code reviews
What skills you should have:
• Excellent analytical, troubleshooting and communication skills
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues and solutions
• Work well as a team player and help the team members to resolve issues
• Proven experience as a .NET Developer in ASP.NET MVC framework
• Be committed to quality and structured in approach
• Excellent and demonstrable concept formulation, logical and analytical skills
What technical skills are we looking for
• ASP.NET 4.0 (C#) MVC
• ASP.NET Core
• SQL Server 2008/2012 (Transact SQL, Stored Procedures, Triggers)
• REST Web services
• Strong HTML background
• AJAX Techniques
• Entity Frameworks and LINQ HTML5,
• Razor View engine,
• Object oriented programming knowledge is a must
• Experience with cloud computing (Azure) is a plus
It is Elevate Learning’s policy that employees should be able to enjoy a work environment free from all forms of unlawful employment discrimination. All decisions regarding recruiting, hiring, promotion, assignment, training, termination, and other terms and conditions of employment will be made without unlawful discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, age, pregnancy, disability, work- related injury, covered veteran status, political ideology, genetic information, marital status, or any other factor that the law protects from employment discrimination. Individuals will be selected for promotion based on skill and ability. Where skill and ability are equal, then length of continuous employment will be the determining factor.