Sales Enablement & Training Manager
- Chicago, IL, USA
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and get them ready for the world of the future and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
- Create a comprehensive and sustainable employee engagement strategy with senior leaders to develop strategies and demonstrable links between engagement and their strategic goals
- Create and facilitate training for newly hired sales reps, tenured reps and sales managers to increase knowledge and skill in consultative selling and domain expertise
- Scope, develop and deliver (when needed) engaging training across multiple functions and in virtual and in person format to ensure an empowered workforce
- Work in partnership with leadership to identify and implement targeted learning objectives to improve skills and operational expertise
- Conduct employee focus groups to compliment engagement surveys
- Develop a train the trainer program to enable units to analyze their own data and build action plans
- Create and/or edit tools, training materials, and resources to help partners and leaders successfully build action plans based on survey results
- Create an effective communication plan and provide content for various communication vehicles
- Leverage events to create and sustain dialogue around engagement
- Develop and use key performance metrics to determine training needs
- Proactively identify opportunities for formal training that is scalable.
- Accountable for numerous training development and performance support events and projects
- BA/BS degree required. Masters degree in Learning & Organizational Change, Organizational Development or a related field a plus!
- Expertise using instructional methods and training techniques, especially in the sales function
- Deep knowledge in organizational communication and engagement
- Management and ownership of processes
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Training certifications are desirable
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.