American Sign Language Content Writer
- Atlanta, GA, USA
Elevate K-12 is changing the way classrooms work through live, online, real-time instruction to K-12 schools. Our two main focuses are to give students the best quality instructors and to give instructors, especially women, work opportunities, irrespective of zip codes. We are the new way to classroom!
- Create innovative and engaging American Sign Language lessons for Elevate K-12 students.
- Conduct research necessary for content creation.
- Work collaboratively with the content team to edit and improve lessons.
What You Will Need:
- A Bachelor’s degree (Masters preferred)
- A US state certification in Teaching ASL
- At least 4 years of experience writing ASL curriculum that has been used in the online, public, or private school environment
- ASL teaching experience (online or in-person)
- Experience taking responsibility for projects and meeting fast deadlines.
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Tech proficiency: Power Point, Word, Google Suite
- Availability between 8 am and 3 pm CST (work hours are flexible, but the ability to be online during this time is important)
- Be based anywhere in the US and have US citizenship
Be Part Of Our Story:
Elevate K-12 is tasked with an important mission: change the way K-12 classrooms and teaching work. Our organization is a radically open-minded company that is scaling fast. We are a team focused on high performance, dynamism and embodying a collaborative culture at all levels. Our teammates are able to have open, honest discussions that drive us toward our mission. Elevate K-12 is in a stage of hyper growth that will continue to open up new challenges and opportunities for our team.