- Markham, IL, USA
Does impacting K-12 students educational outcomes appeal to you? Does making an impact in the classroom appeal to you? Consider joining "Teach With Elevate K-12"!
We are currently looking for Educational Program Manager/School Instructor with a passion for helping students!
If you have an Associates degree or higher and experience working with children, teaching, coaching or tutoring as well as a passion for helping children this could be a great fit!
About Elevate K-12:
Elevate K-12 is a leading provider of virtual instruction to schools and districts across the US. Our system combines technology with 1 on 1 instruction in the classroom. We work with the largest school districts and cater to the needs of over 30,000 students nationally. We are the #1 choice of school administrators for during and after-school online instruction and intervention for K12 students.
- Help students in the classroom as they leverage our Learn with Elevate K-12 tool and work with our virtual Instructors
- Help keep students engaged in the virtual classroom by supporting and rewarding them
- Work with school teachers/principles to effectively implement and oversee our programs
- Fun personality
- Part Time (5 days a week)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Teaching Certificate is a plus!
- Background check
- Experience working with students/kids
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.