On-Call Care Coordinator
- 1808 Tice Valley Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94595, USA
Eldercare Services is a professional Care Management and Home Care Services company that has been in business since 1989 and serves clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our mission is to increase the quality of life of every person we serve. Our entire team is made up of dedicated, compassionate professionals with a passion to help others. Eldercare Services understands there is no better feeling than serving your clients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day - just like you. We know that building a rich, satisfying work environment for our employees is key to our success! We have served the Bay Area communities for over 28 years and have become recognized both locally and nationally for leadership in the field of geriatric care. To learn more about our organization, please visit us on line at www.eldercareanswers.com
Are you looking for a fulfilling career that focuses on the quality of life for Elders and their families as well as younger adults with disabilities?
Eldercare Services, a Professional Care Management and Home Care Services company that has been in business since 1989, is seeking the right person to join our team of staffing professionals.
Currently, we are seeking a compassionate and talented On-Call Care Coordinator to ensure that staffing and support services are available for our clients, their families, and our caregiving staff after hours and weekends.
The On-Call Care Coordinator is a member of our staffing team and we provide 24/7 coverage to employees and clients. This position will work from home remotely and must be available a minimum of 2 weekend shifts per month. On-Call Care Coordinators team with Care Managers to ensure that all emergency issues receive an appropriate response. This position reports to, and meets as needed with, the Director of Clinical Operations. This position works in cooperation with other Managers or Supervisors. This is a part-time hourly position.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
This position provides assistance to our caregivers and clients after hours and on the weekends. This position will triage calls to determine urgency and need for immediate response or referral. Computer literacy is a must as is reliability and customer service.
Skills and Specifications:
• Communication skills, especially by phone including assistance to those potentially with English as a second language
• Must be detailed oriented with good follow-through
• Must have excellent triage skills and be able to understand clinical issues in order to refer issues appropriately
• Must be computer literate
• Must be available to work nights and/or weekends
• Must be available to train at time of hire, and then meet occasionally, during weekday office hours
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a health-related field or a current LVN with clinical experience.
• Previous experience in a staffing/scheduling or customer service position a plus
• Previous experience in a triage environment helpful.
• Prefer someone who lives within a 30 minute commute of the Walnut Creek office
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter via the "Reply" button in this ad and visit us on line at www.eldercareanswers.com to learn more about our organization.
Eldercare Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military/veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.