- 1808 Tice Valley Blvd, Walnut Creek, CA 94595, USA
Eldercare Services is a professional Care Management and Home Care Services company that has been in business since 1989 and serves clients throughout the San Francisco Bay Area.
Our mission is to increase the quality of life of every person we serve. Our entire team is made up of dedicated, compassionate professionals with a passion to help others. Eldercare Services understands there is no better feeling than serving your clients, your team, and your colleagues. It is a feeling we promote every day, because we live it every day - just like you. We know that building a rich, satisfying work environment for our employees is key to our success! We have served the Bay Area communities for over 28 years and have become recognized both locally and nationally for leadership in the field of geriatric care. To learn more about our organization, please visit us on line at www.eldercareanswers.com
Eldercare Services, a leader in the field of Senior Homecare, is looking for a Marketing Intern to join its committed team of Marketing and Sales professionals.
The Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting the Marketing Director in the development and implementation of its marketing, business development, and public relations plans. We are seeking an enthusiastic, creative, and dependable individual for this part time, 20 hours per week, position to collaborate with our marketing/sales team in each stage of marketing campaigns.
Essential Job Responsibilities:
• Assist in the creation of social media, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
• Identify all local influence centers (hospitals, nursing homes, assisted living with rehabilitation or respite care, doctors' offices and other health providers) to determine referral sources
• Assist with business development per marketing strategy
• Assist with visits and/or arranging meetings with persons responsible for or in a position to refer clients, this includes private, public and non-profit organizations
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, Internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing
• Assist with managing a (CRM) Customer Relationship Management System
• May attend networking events representing Eldercare Services. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
Skills and Specifications:
• Must have excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to prioritize in a changing environment
• Must have excellent interpersonal skills and follow- up skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, and Outlook required
• Ability to learn other software programs
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Education and Qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Advertising, or Graphic Design required or currently pursuing a degree in one of those disciplines. This position is ideal for candidates pursuing education in these disciplines.
• Must have a valid driver's license, good driving record, and own vehicle with insurance.
please e-mail your resume and cover letter via the above REPLY button, visit us on line at www.eldercareanswers.com where you can apply directly on line or email us at our careers email address (include "Marketing Intern" in the subject line).
Eldercare Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex/gender identity, sexual orientation, genetics, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military/veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.