Senior React Native App Developer (f/m/x)
- Kollwitzstraße 64, 10435 Berlin, Germany
- Employees can work remotely
We are a very well funded early-stage startup located in Berlin, Germany and incubated by Beam - independent company builder backed by the global intralogistics company BEUMER Group. We are building a cloud-based application to connect maintenance managers and shop floor workers to enhance the troubleshooting process.
We are looking for a strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features together with automated unit and integration tests.
You will be working with our candid and collaborative team, where your knowledge and advice about application architecture and the newest mobile technologies will be highly appreciated. The code you write will need to be cleanly organized and of the highest quality. You’ll also help ensure solid application performance and an excellent user experience.
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate third-party API's
- Write unit and integration tests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or similar with 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native. Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to the general process.
- Ability to identify with the goals of FullStack clients, and dedicate yourself to delivering on the commitments you and your team make to them
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude and forensic attention to detail
- Work with native modules when required
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- You are ideally located in Germany and have a valid working permit and visa to work in the EU. Elara Digital GmbH does not provide assistance in applying for a work permit or visa.
What we offer
- High degree of autonomy
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Get-things-done attitude
- Working with highly-engaged peers
- Cutting edge technologies
- Exciting challenges
- Competitive salary with the prospect of VSOP