Digital Marketing Specialist
- Jakarta, Indonesia
We're on a journey to touch 1.000.000 people with the agile ‘spark’.
We spark 3 things:
* Self-organization. Everyone knows how to set the right priorities and can work without a boss. We coach people to get there
* Entrepreneurship. Fixing stuff, making the world a better place, breaking rules, doing what nobody else is doing. That's what we do and teach.
* A balanced workplace. We set high standards, deliver quality and push ourselves. And we also value working smarter, not harder. Let others say they're busy.
If you're driven to spread agility, teach and coach others to build innovation and you have that 'Agile spark', stop reading and apply to join us.
Ekipa is a 100% self-managed organization without any hierarchy. Everybody is an owner and everybody shares in our success and income. Everybody works on the things he/she wants to contribute and we don’t have fixed job descriptions. We co-work with our customers to help them bring entrepreneurship, agility and innovation to their organization. Together, we create the company we want Ekipa to be and we create better lives for ourselves and the people we touch. We’re co-workers.
By joining Ekipa, you'll get a chance to:
- Make a dent in the way Indonesian people work, act and think
- Be part of the only company in Indonesia practicing 100% self management (as far as we know).
- Unlimited holidays (no joke!)
- Follow your passion and get rewarded for it
- Work where, when and how you want (as long as it serves you + the client)
Do you have a passion for all things marketing and technology? Are you knowledgeable in the concepts surrounding digital marketing? Do you like to see a direct link between your ‘efforts’ (Social Media and SEO strategies) and ‘results’ (new clients, participants to events, revenues)? If ‘YES’, here’s the best choice you can make.
We are searching for a passionate Digital Marketing Specialist with 2-4 years of experience, who can bring our business in Indonesia to the next level. If you’d like to join, we would expect you to possess ‘execution skills’ (doing what we know works) as well as ‘innovation skills’ (coming up with new things we haven’t tried yet).
What you will be doing:
Grow our brand’s influence along with increasing brand loyalty and awareness
Optimize our website and social channels into lead generating machines
Work on SEO of the website pages
Plan and monitor social media campaigns and analyze metrics
Develop and monitor campaign budgets (if we run paid campaigns)
Grow our online community (meetup.com, telegram/whatsapp)
Promote community events through digital channels (we organize regular meetups in Indonesia)
Sound experience in social media marketing, SEO, website management.
You make things look ‘wow’ (design, text, images)
You’re good at communication and should align effectively with our team in Indonesia
Prior experience working for a B2B company in a marketing role
Freedom to do work you like and how you think it should be done (while you show outcomes and behave responsibly)
Chance to be part of a modern organization, based on self-organization
Be part of a multicultural team (Indonesia, India, Australia,Holland)
Yes - we preach Agile and we freakin' try to work Agile ourselves - see https://lnkd.in/ewVPpce for how