- Jakarta, Indonesia
We're on a journey to touch 1.000.000 people with the agile ‘spark’.
We spark 3 things:
* Self-organization. Everyone knows how to set the right priorities and can work without a boss. We coach people to get there
* Entrepreneurship. Fixing stuff, making the world a better place, breaking rules, doing what nobody else is doing. That's what we do and teach.
* A balanced workplace. We set high standards, deliver quality and push ourselves. And we also value working smarter, not harder. Let others say they're busy.
If you're driven to spread agility, teach and coach others to build innovation and you have that 'Agile spark', stop reading and apply to join us.
Ekipa is a 100% self-managed organization without any hierarchy. Everybody is an owner and everybody shares in our success and income. Everybody works on the things he/she wants to contribute and we don’t have fixed job descriptions. We co-work with our customers to help them bring entrepreneurship, agility and innovation to their organization. Together, we create the company we want Ekipa to be and we create better lives for ourselves and the people we touch. We’re co-workers.
By joining Ekipa, you'll get a chance to:
- Make a dent in the way Indonesian people work, act and think
- Be part of the only company in Indonesia practicing 100% self management (as far as we know).
- Follow your passion and get rewarded for it
- Work where, when and how you want (as long as it serves you + the client)
- Mentor and coach the teams on Agile methodology and Scrum values and process
- Facilitate PI (Program Increment) and sprint planning processes, as well as all other scrum ceremonies, and empower team commitment to PI and sprint delivery
- Participate in longer term roadmap planning
- Doing everything possible to ensure delighting customers
- Guiding the team and organization on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values to delight customers
- Guiding the team on how to get the most of out self organization
- Guiding the team on self organizing to fill in the intentional gaps left in the Agile/Scrum frameworks
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable and comfortable for the team and organization
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments by finding the right personnel to remove the impediment.
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating getting the work done without coercion, assigning, or dictating the work.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example
- You are experienced in your Scrum master role work but need a new challenge
- You are not scared of being out of your comfort zone
- You enjoy riding on the back of motorcycles to get from A to B
- You don't freak out dealing with the C-peeps
- You are motivated more by challenges and new experiences and less with money and stability
- You are team oriented but have your own ideas and passions
- You are positive and enthusiastic about work and life
- You are not scared to make decisions and fight for them
Yes - we preach Agile and we freakin' try to work Agile ourselves - see https://lnkd.in/ewVPpce for how