Intern Graphic Designer (Volunteer)
- Ratmalana, Colombo, WP, Sri Lanka
- Employees can work remotely
Edvicon International is a volunteer-driven, non-profit organization registered under the Digital Infrastructure & Information Technology Division, Ministry of Defense, Sri Lanka.
Edvicon International wants to enhance the quality of education the students receive and enhance the literacy among the Sri Lankan students and students from our member countries while being in an educated International Community.
Edvicon International always fights to give the best out of bests for it's members while focusing on the organization's vision, mission and organizational values. We are determined to prepare and empower our members with skills and knowledge required to be a challenging figure when they are ready to be in the industry right after completing the education.
We are looking for a motivated, creative, and enthusiastic graphic designer interested in new experiences and professional growth. You will be a part of our Marketing team and be responsible for the UI/UX design of your projects from concept to completion.
You will be working remotely.
- Dedicate 1 hour per day for the organizational work
- Create flyers, brochures and other marketing materials
- Touch up, color correct, and enhance photographs
- Troubleshoot and recreate legacy design files
- Maintain and organize a library of design files
- Create presentations in PowerPoint and troubleshoot Drive presentation-to-PPT conversions
- Applicant must be between the maximum age limit of 28 years.
- Educational background in graphic design or a related field
- Experience in graphic design in different media
- Proven track record of taking projects from concept to completion
- Very strong hands-on experience in Photoshop or Illustrator. Canva is an added advantage
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including a high degree of accuracy with spelling and grammar
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, deadline-driven environment with changing priorities
- Experience creating videos
- Experience with After Effects and Adobe Premiere
Our company culture and ways of working are key differentiators for us and a big part of what distinguishes us from our competitors. Trust, Collaboration, and Agility are the cornerstones of how we operate and interact with members, partners, and coworkers. We strive to give our members education solutions that perfectly match their current needs and can flex to cover all eventualities in the future. To achieve that, we go the extra mile in terms of service, availability, and commitment. That’s why #ProudlyEdvicon.
Our idea is simple: give people a trusting work environment, promote collaboration across continental, regional, and departmental divides, and make sure there are enough freedom and flexibility to integrate volunteerism and life. Looking at the above-average tenure of our volunteers, we’d say it has been a winning recipe. But it doesn’t stop at volunteer satisfaction.