Kids Birthday Party Hostess
- 2477 S. State Route 157, Edwardsville, IL, United States
EDISON’S ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX is looking for highly motivated individuals with outgoing personalities to work in a dynamic, fun, and energetic environment. Edison’s is a 34,000 s.f. entertainment facility that features boutique bowling, laser tag, arcade, a full-service restaurant, lounge, party rooms and a 200-person event center called The Outlet.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide Memorable moments for the birthday child and all of their guests.
- Serving pizza and soda to birthday party guests.
- Escorting children safely to and from their bowling, laser tag, and/or arcade activities.
- Entertaining and playing games with children when time allows.
- Managing the party timeline.
- Monitoring the presence and participation of all guests at all times.
- HAVE FUN!!!!!
We are looking for people who possess the "core four."
- Personality. Conversant with strangers, smiles, welcoming body language.
- Attitude. Possesses a positive, cooperative, and constructive attitude.
- Care. Truly cares about the quality of their work and about their impact on co-workers and the organization.
- Direction. Takes and follows direction well.This is key to learning.
We first look at the qualities above and match them with our expectations of showing up on time, being a good employee, and a good citizen to our staff, managers and guests.
Other technical skills such as good command of math, organization, technology, are a plus.
- Party hosting, child care, babysitting, or early education training.
- Server/food service.
- Cash handling .
- Room set up and tear down.
- Compensation: server minimum wage + tips.
- Hours: 10-20 hours per week + the potential for additional hours
Please attach resume