NOW HIRING: Line Cooks
- 2477 S State Rte 157, Edwardsville, IL 62025, USA
Edison’s Entertainment Complex features 12 lanes of boutique bowling, a 3,400 square foot laser tag arena, a state-of-the-art arcade, a full-service restaurant & lounge, and five great party rooms for birthdays, business meetings and more.
We are currently seeking experienced and motivated PART-TIME and FULL-TIME line cooks who enjoy a face-paced environment. Must be prompt, reliable, eager to learn, and committed to excellence. This position reports to the Food & Beverage Director. Opportunities for advancement
- Prepares all food items as directed in a sanitary and timely manner
- Follows recipes, portion controls, and presentation specifications
- Restocks all items as needed throughout and after shift
- Properly maintain and use all equipment in stations
- Assist with the cleaning, sanitation, and organization of all kitchen areas
- Follow direction well and perform additional responsibilities as directed
- 1 year experience in a high-volume environment
- Basic understanding of professional cooking and knife handling skills
- Understanding and knowledge of safety, sanitation and food handling procedures
- ServSafe certificate a plus otherwise must get within 90 days of employment
- $9-$12 per hour based on experience. Reviews are every 90-120 days and raises are considered at that time.
EEOC STATEMENT: Edison’s Entertainment Complex does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.