PT Family Entertainment Center Front Desk Associate
- unknown, Edwardsville, IL
Edison’s Entertainment Complex is Edwardsville’s newest home of Genius Level Fun for Everyone! Edison’s features 12 lanes of boutique bowling, a 3,400 square foot laser tag arena, a state-of-the-art arcade, a full-service restaurant & lounge, and five great party rooms for birthdays, business meetings and more.
We are currently seeking a part-time Front Desk Associate to work in a service-industry retail/restaurant environment. The Front Desk Associate will be responsible for working 25-30 hours per week. The preferred schedule is 9am-3 or 4pm, however additional shifts and hours may be required or be available to the correct candidate.
Responsibilities will include:
- Conducting point-of-sale transactions with guests in an upbeat personable manner
- Performing opening duties such as light cleaning, cash drawer set-up, etc
- Performing support duties such as answering the phone and directing calls, taking reservations and other duties as assigned.
The ideal candidate will have work experience in an office or retail environment. This job is perfect for an adult re-entering the workforce, stay at home mom/dad that this schedule works for, or an experienced student with these available hours. Successful candidate will possess:
- A high level of motivation
- A background in cash handling and retail report generation
- Attention to detail and a superior ability to be organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A pleasant and articulate demeanor especially with potential clients on the phone and in-person
- Intermediate (or higher) proficiency in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- A genuinely likeable personality, professional appearance, and commitment to excellence
- The ability to multi-task and thrive in a fast-paced environment
This position reports directly to the Director of Operations.
EOC Statement: Edison’s Entertainment Complex does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, disability, or age in its programs, activities or employment practices.
- Need transportation to and from work
- Expect H.S. Diploma minimum with at least 2 years of work experience
- Available the hours we need as advertised above
$10-$12 per hour, depending on experience