- unknown, Edwardsville, IL
EDISON’S ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEX is looking for individuals who are highly motivated and have an outgoing personality to work in a dynamic, fun, and energetic environment. Edison’s is a 30,000 s.f. entertainment facility on Rte. 157 in Edwardsville, IL that will feature boutique bowling, laser tag, arcade, a full service restaurant and lounge and five party rooms. Edison’s offers something for all ages and will strive to bring the highest quality of entertainment to the community.
- Uses all chemicals properly in the correct quantities for safety and cost control.
- Safely and correctly operates all equipment.
- Cleans and sanitizes all dishware, flatware, and glassware.
- Carefully sorts all dishware and flatware to ensure none are lost or disposed of.
- Cleans and sanitizes kitchen pots, pans, and utensils.
- Adheres to all company safety and sanitation policies and procedures.
- Carefully handles all glassware and dishware to eliminate breakage.
- Empties all trash in the kitchen and cleans and maintains trash cans.
- Assists the other kitchen staff members with pressure point relief during the shift as needed.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Previous maintenance experience at a hotel or restaurant is preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with guests and other Team Members.
- Must be disciplined and self motivated.
Resumes are optional but welcome.