Kids Birthday Party Host/Hostess
- Edwardsville, IL
Voted North America's Best New Entertainment Center of 2013, Edison’s Entertainment Complex is Edwardsville’s newest home of Genius Level Fun for Everyone! Edison’s features 12 lanes of boutique bowling, a 3,400 square foot laser tag arena, a state-of-the-art arcade, a full-service restaurant & lounge, and five great party rooms for birthdays, business meetings and more.
We are currently seeking several part-time Party Conductors to host kid’s birthday parties at Edison’s.
This is a special position at Edison’s because it requires the highest level energy imaginable, and requires the ability to manage both the children who what to have a fun time and the adults who want a memorable and satisfying experience. This position has a high-earning potential!
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Serving pizza and soda to birthday party guests
- Escorting children safely to and from their bowling, laser tag, and/or arcade activities
- Entertaining and playing games with children when time allows
- Properly charging the parent or guardian booking the party
- Managing the timeline and expectations of the parents or guardians booking the parties
- Monitoring the presence and participation of all guests at all times
Qualified candidates MUST be able to:
- Lift up 30 lbs.
- Maintain a fun, friendly, take charge attitude
- Move with a fast pace and a sense of purpose at all times
- Contribute to the success of all Party Conductors and Edison’s staff
- Work holidays, weekend days, and some weekend nights and weekday nights
- Party hosting, child care, babysitting, or early education training
- Server/food service
- Cash handling
- Room set up and tear down
Compensation: minimum wage + tips.
Hours: 3-20 hours per week + the potential for additional hours