Software Quality Assurance Tester
- Centro Corporativo Aerocentro, Alajuela, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Hello, we are Edify, one of the highest ranked IT companies in Costa Rica and Central America according to Great Place to Work ®.
We're a consolidated technology services consultancy firm specializing in education technology. We deliver unbelievably creative and rock solid solutions for a wide range of clients, including major corporations, startups, educational institutions and non-profit organizations.
At Edify we believe that bored employees make boring products. Here, there's no such thing. We help our clients design, build and run some of the most interesting ventures in the industry, while promoting the warm, friendly and cooperative culture. Work and life should definitely be buddies, so we're serious about cultivating a great work environment.
Edify is looking for a QA Tester that creates, executes, monitors, and troubleshoots any problems for test plans to ensure quality control practices are followed. They work under general supervision and following established QA and Testing procedures for the software projects of the company. Also the tester will perform test cases and bug management activities.
- Report QA status of the project to the QA lead.
- Perform regular testing activities (such as test cases creation, execution and bug management).
- Ensure proper QA and Testing processes are being held in the project.
- Experience with automated testing tools such Selenium, Appium, Jmeter, among others is a plus.
- Experience with Jenkins or settings up a Continuous Integration pipeline is a plus.
- Experience in Testing and QA processes.
- Knowledge in Software Development processes including SCRUM and Kanban.
- Organized and systematic person.
- Medium English and communication skills.
- Team work oriented.
- Proactive and able to work under minimum supervision.
We believe that work and fun can, in fact, coexist. To wit:
- Competitive salary in USD.
- WFH all week.
- Career path programs.
- $200 quarterly training subsidy.
- Private health/life/dental insurance with PALIG (free for you, 50% discount to include for your spouse/children).
- Social Responsibility, Wellness and Occupational Health committees to take care of ourselves and others.
- Access to Headspace app for mindfulness meditation to improve sleep, and reduce stress and anxiety.
- Very flexible schedule (objectives is what actually matters).
- Work-Life balance.
- Culture of integrity.
- Culture of knowledge sharing.
Once we can go back to the office (1 day per week):
- Lunch is on us the days at the office.
- Free fruits to enjoy at the office Monday thru Thursday.
- There's always drinks and snacks in the kitchen.
- Private and secure parking space.
- Video game room.