- 6600 Virginia Manor Rd, Beltsville, MD 20705, USA
Come join Edifice Solutions’ diverse and dynamic group of professionals! Edifice is an innovative Design+Build and Construction firm providing mission-critical solutions to the U.S. federal government and intelligence community.
With projects in more than 20 countries worldwide, Edifice earned a spot on the prestigious Inc. 500 fastest growing company list for two years in a row (and Top Ten fastest growing company in Metro DC). A woman-owned small business, Edifice is celebrating its 13th anniversary and looking for amazing new team members as we continue to "build" for the future.
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager whose core competencies include building buildings from the ground up. The Project Manager will be responsible for leading small project teams with the clear goals of providing excellent service, maintaining client satisfaction, and ensuring project profitability. This person will be a key person in our growing company, and will serve as a prime point of communication between our clients and Edifice Solutions. As such this person must have cradle to grave experience with multiple large, or complex construction projects valued over $25 MM. Federal government construction experience strongly preferred.
- Manage project budgets and schedules for all assigned projects.
- Coordinate daily with onsite PM's to insure project schedule is updated and improved upon.
- Attend weekly Roll-up Meetings and be able to explain the progress, risks, opportunities, and complete financial condition of all assigned projects.
- Conduct project meetings, while setting milestones and formulating monthly owner reports.
- Change Orders: Formally Document Project Changes through PCO’s and Change Orders.
- Submittals and Billings: Establish job processes (RFIs, submittals, and pay applications) including billings (approving pay applications) and negotiating subcontract change orders.
- Scheduling: Perform project scheduling; ensure project quality control and establish overall project logistics.
- Safety & QC: Administer programs, such as CQC, Safety, Environmental Stewardship.
- Closeouts: Document substantial completion; manage the project closeout process to ensure timely completion.
Edifice Brand Building
- Advocate and positively represent the company by building relationships with clients, subcontractors, and community stakeholders.
- Enhance the Edifice brand by getting a very good or better CPARS/PPQ
Manage, Mentor, Train
- Supervise assistant operations support roles such as assistant project manager, administrative assistant, MEP managers, safety team members, etc.
- Collaborate with the project superintendent and site operations team throughout the life of the project.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this position include talking, hearing, visual acuity, manual dexterity and sedentary work and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- A minimum of 5-10 years demonstrated experience completing federal government construction projects ahead of schedule and under budget
- Experience with Procore, Timberline, P6 strongly preferred
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Experience with project scheduling
- Experience routinely inspecting and reviewing projects to monitor progress, spot deficiencies, and uncover potential issues, taking action to mitigate financial and schedule risk
- Experience preparing contracts and negotiating revisions, change orders, and additions in contractual agreements with architects, consultants, clients, suppliers and subcontractors.
- Experience understanding how to lead and inspire staff and successful experience in motivating teams.
Edifice Solutions is an EEO/AA employer. We encourage Minority/Female/Protected Veteran/Disabled applicants to apply. All employees and applicants are treated without regard to age, sex, color, religion, race, national origin, citizenship, veteran status, current or future military status, sexual orientation, gender identification, marital or familial status, disability or any other status protected by law. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States. Applicants will be required to complete an eligibility verification, background check and drug screening upon hire.
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.