Senior Pest Control Technician
- 33rd Ave E, Tacoma, WA 98443, USA
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing full-service pest control companies! We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers. Edge has been on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for the past 6 consecutive years and is projected to accelerate its growth every year moving forward. We operate in 9 states with 18 branch offices and are rapidly expanding.
Inspect and perform pest control treatments for commercial customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.
- Competitive compensation with structured advancement plan
- Medical and Life insurance plans available for full-time employees
- Company vehicle and gas card for business use provided
- Paid training
- Paid for state and government licensing
What to Expect:
- Utilize your business-to-business expertise on a daily basis
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each commercial account
- Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers, office staff, and branch managers.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
What you need to succeed:
- 1+ years of commercial experience (required)
- 2+ years of servicing experience (required)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and pass an MVR check
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- $45,000 - $60,000
- Medical and life insurance available for full-time employees
- Opportunity to increase compensation based on performance and tenure available