- 16550 177th Ave SE, Monroe, WA, United States
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing full-service pest control companies! We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers. Edge has been on the Inc 5000 fastest growing companies for the past 6 consecutive years and is projected to accelerate its growth every year moving forward. We operate in 9 states with 18 branch offices and are rapidly expanding.
- Assist in managing a pest control branch consisting multiple pest control technicians
- Assist in managing employee and customer retention
- Ensure quality of servicing through focusing on employees
- Interact with customers to answer concerns, save accounts, and demonstrate value of services
- Expand branch service type capability
- Report to and accountable to a Branch Manager
- Interact with various Corporate departments
- Interact with customers, determine the root of their concerns, provide answers to their questions, and demonstrate value of the services provided
- Must be able to mentor all branch employees by showing them what and how things are to be done
- 1 year of leadership experience required
- Understanding of pest control protocols is prefered
- Ability to interact with Technicians and show a genuine interest and concern about them, their families, and their performance.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate and practice a high level of integrity and professionalism.
- Highly motivated and able to manage multiple tasks
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than three major violations, three minor moving violations, and/or one at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Compensation and Benefits
• Base Compensation: $45,000-$50,000
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans available
• An opportunity to work in a unique culture that values creating opportunities for others