Seasonal Pest Control Technician
- 3076 Schmidt Ln NE, Hubbard, OR 97032, USA
- Branch/Department: Portland South
- Culture Survey: No Survey Required
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers. We are currently seeking Seasonal Pest Control Technicians - No Prior Experience Necessary!
Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products. You will follow a daily schedule of services while exemplifying excellent customer service and professionalism. Long hours of standing and lifting are required. Must be able to lift 50 lbs and drive company vehicle. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
What to Expect:
- Follow a daily schedule, insuring timely arrival at each account
- Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers, office staff, and service managers.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times (clean shaven face - no beards, goatees, or mustaches)
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and pass an MVR check
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Company vehicle and gas card for business use provided
- Paid training
- Paid for state and government licensing
- The wage earned per service is comparable to $17-$19/hr
- Not a sales position; the services you will be completing are provided for the service professionals on a daily basis