Contracts & Compliance Specialist
- 1290 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT 84058, USA
Edge is a growing company that has made the Inc. 5000 list four consecutive years. We are looking for someone who can help us grow rapidly. Edge has a strong, value driven, service-oriented culture focused on professional development. We seek to provide the highest quality service and opportunity to every person within our sphere of influence.
Edge is looking for a Contracts & Compliance Specialist. This position is primarily responsible for organizing, handling, and tracking all of Edge’s contracts (vendors, customer templates, non-standard agreements, etc.) and compliance requirements. We are looking for someone who are excited to dive in and help create the processes and systems needed to build out the contracts/compliance management systems for our Company. The ideal candidate must demonstrate high attention to detail, pro-active accountability, problem solving skills, strong organizational skills, positive attitude, great interpersonal skills, and a sense of urgency, contracts administration experience, and work ethic.
- Organize and track deadlines in connection with compliance related tasks;
- Organize and maintain company records;
- Maintain a proactive program of regulatory compliance;
- Research on state, county, and city licensing and permitting requirements and changes;
- Research and respond to notices from various licensing and permitting authorities;
- Communicate effectively with officials pertaining to compliance concerns;
- Respond timely to inquiries and conduct all necessary research to resolve;
- Analyze consumer complaints & investigate non-compliance issues;
- Assist General Counsel with insurance certificates, compliance, and regulatory issues;
- Prepare and review contracts; engage in limited redline negotiations at the direction of legal counsel; confer with legal counsel on high-level redline negotiations;
- Gather and organize data related to legal projects;
- Complete administrative work related to the legal department;
- Assist with special projects as assigned by General Counsel.
- Take ownership of the role and be proactively accountable for the work and results;
- Professional, optimistic, can-do attitude;
- Be highly organized and professional at all times;
- Work well under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrate great attention to detail;
- Maintain strict confidentiality; use judgment, tact, and discretion;
- Be a strong communicator (verbal and written); superb writing and grammar skills;
- Be a creative problem-solver who enjoys finding a solution where there seems to be none; and
- Embrace growth and change.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years’ experience; College degree or significant legal experience preferred
- Thorough grasp of corporate governance, contracts, regulatory compliance, and legal matters
- Experience with Door-to-Door sales, pest control a plus.
- $40,000+ D.O.E.
Work Schedule and Location
- Corporate Headquarters. Monday-Friday 8 AM-5 PM; some evening/weekend work may be required to meet deadlines.
- Job Type: Full-time
- PTO & Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Access to Gym & Basketball court
Edge Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.