ENTRY LEVEL - Pest Control Technician
- Main St, Salem, OR 97304, USA
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers. We are currently seeking Full Time Entry Level Pest Control Technicians - No Prior Experience Necessary!
See what EDGE has to offer: https://edgeservicing.com/service-specialist-careers
What to Expect:
- Follow a daily schedule, ensuring timely arrival at each account
- Inspect and perform pest control treatments for customers using high-quality and environmentally responsible products.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills as you interact with customers, office staff, and service managers.
- Must possess a high level of professionalism and integrity
What you need to succeed:
- Excellent communication and organizational skills to provide exceptional customer service
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times (clean shaven face - no beards, goatees, or mustaches)
- Must have a current and valid driver’s license and pass an MVR check
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug test
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Competitive compensation with structured advancement plan
- Medical and Life insurance plans available for full-time employees
- Company vehicle and gas card for business use provided
- Paid training
- Paid for state and government licensing
- Service Professionals will receive a percentage of the service payment. The wage earned per service is comparable to $17-$19/hour.
- Opportunity to increase compensation based on performance and tenure available
- Not a sales position; the services you will be completing are provided for the service professionals on a daily basis