Sr. Payroll Administrator
- 1290 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT 84058, USA
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers.
Have you ever been praised or recognized for being highly accountable, dependable, and consistent in the way you approach your work environment? If you answered yes and know this to be true, please continue reading.
Edge Servicing is looking for individuals who do their due diligence in all aspects of life. We want this individual to carry a steely dedication to our processes.
If you have the unique ability in starting on a single task, completing it through a systematized process, and staying accountable from start to finish, this is your role.
- Input, update, and process sensitive employee payroll information requiring absolute confidentiality and professionalism.
- Ensure accurate recording and processing of company’s payroll
- Provide timely and accurate financial information.
- Understand and ensure compliance of payroll taxation, garnishments and other pay benefits of part-time and full-time.
- Maintain workers compensation and unemployment claims
- Manage W2’s and audit information to ensure accuracy at year end
- Verify and update employee contact information and personal data
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Able to maintain 100% confidentiality and discretion
- High attention to detail and ability to work independently
- At least 1 year of experience with accounting, payroll, or data entry
- Proficient in ADP payroll, preferred
- $40,000-$50,000 Annual Salary
- Health and Life Insurance plans available
- Full time hours – Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm