- 1290 Sandhill Rd, Orem, UT 84058, USA
Join the team of one of America’s most successful and fastest growing Pest Control companies. We pride ourselves in consistently delivering exceptional residential and commercial pest control services to customers.
Do growth, autonomy, challenges, risk, and taking charge excite you? If so, keep reading. We are looking for an innovative thinker who can take the lead in a proactive, decision making position. You must have the ability to motivate and influence people for the sake of driving your growth and your agenda. You will have full autonomy in building out this position and potentially your own team.
This position requires someone who can think independently and assume all the responsibility of taking on risk. If you struggle with risk and the unknown, this may not be a good fit.
If you think you have what it takes to be a true change agent and this position defines who you are, then please continue through the application process.
- Will be responsible for supporting and empowering the servicing department through creating, monitoring, and maintaining an environment that encourages employee retention.
- Responsible for owing all aspects of the employee retention program to include hiring, on-boarding, retention, tenure, and off-boarding.
- Conduct analysis and create potential solutions and programs.
As part of the application process for this position, a survey is required to be completed by all applicants. Please complete the following survey before submitting an application:
- 5 years of management experience or 2 years of Human Resources experience with 3 years of management experience.
- Experience in training and setting expectations with managers.
- Exceptional communication, organizational, and planning skills.
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- $50,000 to $60,000
- Employer paid insurance plans available: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability
Edge Pest Control is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.