- 1380 W. Paces Ferry Road, Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Edge Capital Group, LLC is a top financial advisory firm that assists individuals, families, and institutions by creating unique investment management solutions. At Edge, we understand that significant wealth presents uniquely complex situations, ones that modeling and off-the-shelf solutions ignore. That is why we founded Edge—an independent financial advisory firm devoted exclusively to serving individuals, families, and institutions with substantial wealth via customized and sophisticated financial solutions.
Edge is looking for a dynamic, talented, and extremely motivated Client Service Professional to provide fundamental support in all phases of client engagement, client relationship building, operations, administration, and account maintenance. Understanding of investments and financial services is recommended, but clerical, organizational, communication and customer service skills are essential. Based in our headquarters in Atlanta, this position is essential to our fast-paced growth and key to our client relationships.
- Provide all service to the firm’s advisory clients, addressing and responding to any inquiries and requests.
- Onboard new clients by preparing necessary custodial account documents and facilitating smooth transfer of all assets.
- Assist on any existing and new alternative investments including subscription documents, capital call payments and AML requirements.
- Facilitate any client requested money movements including wires, ACHs, checks and deposits.
- Gather tax documents as requested by clients for annual return filings.
- Support Senior Investment Advisors and Portfolio Managers in maintaining and expanding client relationships with the firm.
- Monitor, track and retain all paperwork for client files as needed.
- Coordinate and prepare relevant meeting materials for client interactions and quarterly performance reviews.
- Proactively participate in ongoing learning and development to enhance support capacity for the client specialist team
- Answer any incoming phone calls and direct to appropriate team members as necessary.
SUCCESS AT EDGE:
- Highly motivated individual with a strong work ethic
- A focus on superior client service
- Ability to analyze complex information and execute quickly and precisely in a high stress, fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Adaptable, accountable and team oriented with a positive attitude
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree (B.A.) from four-year College or University
- Previous experience in an operational or administrative capacity, preferably at an investment firm
- Sales Assistant or Client Specialist in the Financials Service industry a plus
- Desire to develop professionally through industry designations or other courses of study
Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook). Experience with Trade Processing Systems, Client Data Interface Systems; Bloomberg; ADVENT Products (Black Diamond) and Salesforce is a plus.
Edge Capital Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer