EXECUTIVE & PERSONAL ASSISTANT
Right hand to CEO, providing key support and project management for business, properties and special events. The position requires attention to detail and skills in administration and management. Role includes scheduling and maintenance of calendar for travel and meetings, document management and oversight of staff and vendors for multiple properties. Not to be missed opportunity for someone who aspires to the C-suite, who wants to engage in meaningful work and is energized by a kaleidoscope of a diverse workload.
- Calendar Management - ensure timely scheduling, confirmations, meeting preparation and follow-up.
- Support all employer communications including crafting emails and memos, setting up and preparing meeting materials, and ensuring all communication is accurate, proactive and with keen attention to appropriate follow-up.
- Ensure technology set-up is optimal.
- Research, make and maintain all travel arrangements, both domestic and international, for multiple people, which may include family members.
- Keep meticulous records and maintain an organized filing system (both paper and computer files).
- Maintain current contacts and databases.
- Manage relevant budgets and inventory supplies.
- Oversee all related shipping and mailing (USPS, Fedex, UPS).
- Required to consistently exercise discretion and judgement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PROJECT COORDINATION AND EVENT MANAGEMENT
- Identify, oversee and work closely with staff, vendors and contractors to ensure the smooth running of operations, multiple properties and the services required for their maintenance.
- Oversee construction or other special projects.
- Successfully navigate obstacles.
- Plan and organize events with an interest in detail and follow-through.
- Ability to pivot when necessary in order to prioritize multiple activities.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma (Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred)
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant prior experience
- Exceptional computer skills required (Microsoft 365, G-Suite and ability to quickly troubleshoot technology issues)
- Prior project and/or event management experience
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be physically located in the D/M/V metro area and able to work 80% of the time onsite from a family home office
- Proactive, well-organized and thrives in a role that is rich with variety
- Ability to navigate multiple responsibilities with a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Ability to work effectively with minimal oversight
- Nimbleness and flexibility
- Impeccable reputation of trustworthiness and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to anticipate, take initiative, and demonstrate curiosity about the substance of the work
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.