Inside Sales Representative
Eatwith is the world's largest community for authentic culinary experiences with locals, available in +100 countries. We connect people who are seeking unique and immersive experiences with our hand-selected local hosts, in private homes and exclusive venues.
With Eatwith, you're invited to pull up a seat at a curated supper club in London, a dinner party in an elegant Paris home, enjoy an Italian feast with a Roman family, take a cooking class in Tokyo, or marvel at the Manhattan skyline over a rooftop brunch. From home-cooks and food lovers to MasterChefs and Michelin-starred chefs, our hosts all share one special ingredient: a passion for bringing people together through food.
Founded in 2014 in France by a former venture capitalist and a business school graduate, Eatwith has grown very quickly.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across offices in Paris, London, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, New York and Shanghai.
We believe there's nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community.
We are a passionate and international team of +20 people now, with a hardworking young and extremely motivated culture!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a sales professional to join a fast-growing and unique local dining company.
We are searching for an Inside Sales Representative to join our talented team to execute an integrated strategy to significantly grow Eatwith travel agent sales and private event sales. This includes identifying top potential leads while building awareness, knowledge, engagement, and enthusiasm among key travel advisors. Besides, you will manage the creation and maintenance of Eatwith educational and marketing materials and toolkits for the travel advisor community.
- You communicate daily with a portfolio of customers and act as a primary contact point for customers
- You deliver high-quality and high-quantity of calls at scale to achieve and exceed targets
- You analyze and prioritize pipeline and outbound activity
- As an individual contributor, execute effectively based on KPI metrics (targets, goals and/or strategic objectives) set by leadership
- Educate partners on the self-service features available on Eatwith
- Gather feedback from partners regarding product enhancements and processes to drive partner efficiencies and increased revenues, and communicate that feedback internally to help drive continuous improvement.
- Create and deliver presentations to Partners and Peers
- Attend industry events and provide insights face-to-face based on business needs
- Provide ongoing input to Senior Management in developing effective and scalable solutions to improve process efficiencies
The successful candidate must have a previous experience in a sales environment working as either an Account Manager or BDM. You will have a background in the travel industry and be able to demonstrate a real passion for new travel experiences.
- Passion for introducing new and unique travel experiences to Travel Agents
- Deliver an agreed Travel Agent strategy and team target
- Excellent Commercial and telephone communication skills
- Self-starter attitude
- Ambitious, hard-working, and sales driven
- A passion for food, travel, and meeting new people
- Knowledge of the tourist market, event planning
- Required language: English (native speaker level)
Based in Barcelona