Customer Support and Operations (Internship)
Eatwith is Europe's largest food experiences platform in Europe. After BlablaCar and Airbnb, we are revolutionizing the 3rd pillar of the tourism economy: Food!
Eatwith connects travellers with local hosts around authentic culinary experiences – dinners, cooking classes, food tours, rooftop parties - at their home. It is a unique way to exchange with people from all around the world and to discover new cultures around food.
Founded in 2014 in France by a former venture capitalist and a business school graduate, today Eatwith has 120,000 members in 130 countries and its website/apps are now available in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German.
We are a passionate team of over 30 people now based in different cities, with a hardworking young and extremely motivated culture!
In short, Eatwith is:
An ambitious and fast-growing start-up in the booming Sharing Economy
A passionate and hardworking team
An international work environment
Delicious recipes from our team to savour every week
- Provide friendly and efficient support by phone and email to the Eatwith community
- Be the first point of contact to handle and resolve guest and host questions and complaints
- Be in charge of our Partner's bookings and help the team with events organization (B2B and B2C)
- Improving and Optimizing Content on our Online Partners Website
- Contributing to the platform constant improvement
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately to the Tech and Product team
- Take care of and monitor bookings
- Support backup to other team members
- Proactively and independently work to meet targets and goals
- English native and fluent in French or Spanish.
- Other languages are very welcome
- Skilled and eloquent in writing
- Currently based in Barcelona
- Experience in hospitality or customer service is a plus
- Available to work occasionally on public holidays
- Investigative skills and a strong eye for detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and adapt quickly to adverse situations
- Technical aptitude and the ability to pick up new technology quickly
- Team player
- Start: February
- Location: You must be based in Barcelona (with flexibility to work remotely)
- Contract: 6 months paid Internship
- Tickets restaurant
- Flexible working - we have a co-working space in the Born which the Barcelona team goes into 2-3 days per week