Growth Marketer/Sea/Facebook Ads/Acquisition
- Copenhagen St, London, UK
EatWith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals in over 130 countries. From an elegant dinner party in a Parisian apartment, to an authentic family feast with a Roman family, to a Barcelona rooftop paella course, we connect hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking non-touristic, immersive experiences. Whether they're home-cooks or professional chefs, our hosts all share one special ingredient: a passion for bringing people together through food.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across Europe, US and China. We believe there is nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Traffic Acquisition Manager to join a fast-growing and global leader in local dining experiences. The resource will be in charge of Digital Media and
Tasks and responsibilities
- Select the right paid digital channels and define the appropriate mix & balance of efforts across these
- Develop appropriate buying tactics for each channel applying all needed advanced techniques to optimize ROAS
- Ensure best possible spent optimization by continuously optimizing campaigns based on learnings from multiple A/B tests across creatives, targets, and other strategies
- Daily performance monitoring
- Analyze the performance of digital marketing activities across search, social, display, mobile, affiliates, etc
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons learned and growth opportunities capitalized.
- Based on performance & competitive analysis, adapt & optimize the action plan on a continuous basis.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices, emerging trends, channels, and technologies.
Background & Skills
- Strong knowledge and demonstrated experience with media buying tools: at least Adwords, Facebook; strong familiarity with the digital ecosystem in the UK
- KPI oriented with a strong analytical mindset
- Advanced English, both as verbal and written expression
- Excellent knowledge of Adwords, Facebook Ad Manager and other digital buying platforms
- Balance outstanding data and analytical skills and strategic ability to design always-on performance campaigns.
- Experience working in digital analysis, performance media, and acquisition Client (start-up) or agency side experience.
- Can do attitude, no job is too big or too small, self-starter, someone who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Proven experience in taking a business to the next level and quick in identifying opportunities to be able to do so.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.