US Community Manager
- New York, New York City, NEW YORK, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Eatwith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals in over 130 countries. From an elegant social dining pop-up in New York to an authentic family feast with a Roman family, to a Barcelona rooftop paella course, we connect hand-selected local hosts with locals and travelers seeking immersive experiences. Whether they're home-cooks or professional chefs, our hosts all share one special ingredient: a passion for bringing people together through food.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across offices in Paris, London, NYC, Tel Aviv, Shanghai. We believe there is nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community.
About the position:
You are a community builder deep inside and you thrive in fast-paced startup environment. You have a significant experience in growing and fostering online & offline communities and social media management. You are passionate about connecting people in a meaningful way.
- Source culinary talents by using scouting sites and social media
- Review and onboarding of new host applications
- Support the current host community by providing educational resources for the best success
- Attend new and older experiences on a monthly basis
- Write copy for food experiences and partnership presentations
- Hand select experiences to be listed with strategic partners
- Working with the corporate team to create purposeful products for our host community
- Occasional travel across the US to meet, onboard, and work with talent/community in key cities
- BS degree in Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology, Business Administration or relevant field
- At least 1-year experience managing online/offline communities
- Previous experience in events/hospitality/travel industry
- Familiarity with NYC local food scene
- Passion/interest/experience in food/beverages
- Excellent communication skills - Both verbal and written
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships
- Teamwork and leadership skills
- Customer-oriented mindset
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Strong understanding of how to drive product adoption and client retention
- Run a food/travel/lifestyle Instagram account
How to apply?
Please send you resume + cover letter
Eatwith is a fast-paced, fun environment. We are all team players who support and help develop one another.
- The position is salaried, based on experience.
- Must be based in NYC
- PTO: 15 days + annual national holidays
- The position includes health insurance coverage