- Miami, Miami, FL, United States
- Employees can work remotely
Eatwith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in over 130 countries. From a dinner party in an elegant Parisian home, to an authentic family feast with a Roman family, to a rooftop paella course in Barcelona, we connect hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive experiences. Whether they're home-cooks or professional chefs, our hosts all share one special ingredient: a passion for bringing people together through food.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across offices in Paris, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, Shanghai, and New York. We believe there's nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community. EatWith was acquired by Paris-based social dining brand, VizEat, in September 2017. In January 2018, VizEat rebranded to Eatwith.
www.Eatwith.com / @eatwith
We’re excited to continue growing our community of hosts in Miami, a key city for Eatwith and we’re looking for the perfect local ambassador to help us find the best food experiences the city has to offer. The ambassador will combine their hustle and networking skills to make things happen and think creatively and on their feet to spot opportunities and solve problems whenever they arise. Above all, he or she will have an entrepreneurial spirit and be excited about being part of a company that truly wants to change the way people travel, eat and connect.
- Finding and selecting new culinary talents in Miami
- Developing relationships with new talents and sharing onboarding material
- 1-2 years of community, marketing or operations experience (or related)
- Comfortable developing relationships with people from all backgrounds
- Passion for food, travel and meeting new people
- A strong network of like-minded people that love food, travel and meeting new people.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment and proficiency with all technology
Part-time (you can customize the hours)
The role is incentive-based with a bonus structure