London Sales Manager
- 256-260 Old St, London EC1V 9DD, UK
EatWith is the world’s leading community for awesome food experiences in over 130 countries. From an elegant dinner party in a Parisian apartment, to an authentic family feast with a Roman family, to a Barcelona rooftop paella course, we connect hand-selected local hosts with adventurous diners looking for immersive experiences. Whether they're home-cooks or professional chefs, our hosts all share one special ingredient: a passion for bringing people together through food.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across offices in London, Paris, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, and New York. We believe there is nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community.
EatWith is looking for a London Sales Manager, reporting to the U.K Managing Director in London..
The ideal applicant has experience promoting, booking, and coordinating social and corporate private dining events while aggressively generating new relationships and further cultivating existing partnerships to ensure repeat business. Sales outreach will be the key activity and primary goal. Position requires strong leadership, organization and communication skills. They have an entrepreneurial self-starter attitude who is passionate about food.
1. Generate effective inbound lead campaigns with marketing team
2. Create strategy for outbound sales efforts to reach corporate clients and DMC's agencies
3. Liaison between chef and guests to instill a high-level of customer service
4. Manage aggressive sales goals and track key monthly metrics
1. 3+ years in professional experience in private events sales and planning
2. Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
3. Excellent organizational skills
4. Problem-solving attitude
5. Customer-service orientation
6. A team player with leadership skills
7. BS/BA in PR, marketing, hospitality management or related field is preferred