Eatwith City Ambassador
- London, United Kingdom, London, England
Eatwith is the world’s leading community for authentic food experiences with locals, in over 130 countries. From a dinner party in an elegant Parisian home, to an authentic family feast with a Roman family, to a rooftop paella course in Barcelona, we connect hand-selected local hosts with travelers seeking unique, immersive experiences. Whether they're home-cooks or professional chefs, our hosts all share one special ingredient: a passion for bringing people together through food.
Our team is a mix of product thinkers, community builders, engineers, creatives, food and travel lovers working across offices in Paris, Barcelona, Tel Aviv, San Francisco, and New York. We believe there's nothing more special than breaking bread with new friends, and we love spreading the magic of social dining to our growing community. EatWith was acquired by Paris-based social dining brand, VizEat, in September 2017. In January 2018, VizEat rebranded to Eatwith.
www.Eatwith.com / @eatwith
- Finding and selecting new Eatwith hosts in London
- Developing relationships with hosts and sharing onboarding material
- Overseeing photography shoots of new hosts
- Promoting Eatwith throughout the London food scene
- 1-2 years of community, marketing or operations experience (or related)
- Fluent in English
- Comfortable developing relationships with people from all backgrounds
- Passion for food, travel and meeting new people
- A strong network of like-minded people that love food, travel and meeting new people.
- Experience working in fast-paced environment and proficiency with all technology
Contract: Freelance (the role is incentive-based with a bonus structure).