Bilingual Talent Acquisition Specialist - Eataly Downtown
- 101 Liberty St, New York, NY 10006, USA
Eataly is the world’s largest artisanal Italian food and beverage marketplace! Eataly is not a chain; each Eataly is different, with its own character and own theme – but all with the same aim... for our guests to:
- EAT authentic Italian food at our restaurants, cafés and to-go counters
- SHOP a selection of high-quality Italian, local and homemade products
- LEARN through our classes and our team’s product knowledge
The Talent Acquisition Specialist works onsite at Eataly Downtown and is responsible for full-cycle recruiting for positions at both Eataly Downtown NYC and Eataly Chicago.
Reports directly to the Human Resources Business Partner and reports functionally to the Corporate Talent Team.
A great opportunity to grow your career in recruitment or human resources!
- Partners with the in-store Human Resources team to remain up to date on all recruiting needs
- Works independently to execute the recruiting process: posts jobs, creatively sources candidates, screens and selects candidates for advancement in the hiring process, coordinates interviews with managers, and manages candidate experience and follow up
- Sends offer letters and onboarding paperwork; follows up with candidates about their first day of work and new hire orientation
- Participates in facilitating new hire orientation and the onboarding process
- Guides candidates in the completion of onboarding paperwork when necessary
- Assists with ad hoc Human Resources projects as needed
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws, regulations, directives and policies
- Monitors and maintains compliance with applicant tracking and other business requirements
- Performs other duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Fluency in Spanish
- Experience with/exposure to high-volume operations; restaurant/hospitality industry
- 1+ year of relevant, high volume talent acquisition experience
- Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment and quickly adapt to changing business needs
- Exemplary organizational skills with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and consistently meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Availability to travel occasionally to Chicago
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Parental Leave
- 401K with match or RRSP
- Bonus program
- Free family meal daily
- Discounts at Eataly
- Classes on products and Italian cuisine
- Referral bonus program
- and more!
Eataly is an equal employment opportunity employer. It is the Company’s policy to not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, age, disability or any other characteristic made unlawful to consider by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Eataly also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Eataly’s policy to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws regarding consideration of unemployment status, salary history, credit/bankruptcy history and criminal background/conviction history in making hiring decisions. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation.