Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
- 1715 Idejo St, Victoria Island 106104, Lagos, Nigeria
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
- Assessment of the company’s performance against both the annual budget (in line with the levers of control) and the company’s approved 5-year Plan.
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CFO and provides actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Provide periodic monthly management reports and financial analysis.
- Develop business cases to launch new products, appraise investment decisions, and business models.
- Actively contribute to business unit’s financial, operations and strategic plans.
- Organize monthly budgetary control meeting with the departments and the budget controlteam.
- Study the monthly variances to find out the causes, value the variances cause impact on the business and implement action plan to correct the variances.
· Ensure the departmental budgets are consistent with budget objectives and business plan.
- Review monthly results and implement monthly variance reporting.
- Develop financial models and analyze them to support strategic initiatives.
- Preparation of budgets and forecasts for funding applications for growth and development expansion programs
- Maintain financial records for each project in a manner that facilitates management reports.
- Maximize income where possible and appropriate.
- Prepare periodic reports to regulatory authorities and other relevant stakeholders
- University Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field, master’s degree in relevant field
- Professional qualification ACCA, ICAN, ICMA, ACA, etc.
- 10 – 12 years’ work experience required preferably in QSR business
- Proficiency in Excel; ERPs; Microsoft Dynamics NAV is an advantage
- High Integrity, utmost confidentiality level
- Good analytical skills
- Detail-oriented with expert knowledge of (IFRS) accounting procedures and financial reporting practices
- Budgeting and budget management experience required.
- Proven ability to analyze reports or issues and to provide appropriate recommendations required.