DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- 1715 Idejo St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
• Develop, execute , and manage digital marketing campaigns
· Oversee all digital media/social media strategy
· Responsible for maintaining the ROI across all digital channels MoM
· Create continuous engaging content and relate offline activities in an attractive manner on online platforms
· Lead the organization of brand events as a means to create buzz online and organic branded content
· Manage and maintain the organization’s digital media channel and website
· Write and optimize content for the website and social networking accounts such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
· Track and analyze website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
· Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
· Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website(s)
· Fix any errors or bugs in online content
· Edit and post videos, podcasts and audio content to online sites
· Arrange webinars and webcasts
· Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
· Write copy for email marketing campaigns and other online campaigns
· Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new technologies and ensure the brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
· Work on printed material to supplement online products
· Organize and Attend product launches and networking events
· Any other marketing related duties and responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time by the Marketing Manager and Director
Weekly/Monthly inventory and stock taking reports, Monthly food cost reports for all the stores; Inventory valuation, unit stock cost report/prices
A degree in Marketing, Arts, and or Humanities is desirable
• 3-5 years of experience in the digital communications and marketing
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent digital media & social knowledge & technical digital skills
• Independent, mature, self-initiative and possesses positive attitude
• Possess ownership & leadership skills
• Strategic thinking skills: able to analyze consumer knowledge and brand positioning, and develop sound marketing strategies suitable for online
• Editing and writing skills: to devise and edit content for various digital platforms. Writing blog posts are an integral part of the job
• Communication skills: These will mainly be deployed internally. Need to be able to explain coherently to others, who may not be familiar with the medium, how digital technologies work and what their marketing application is.
• Project management skills: Digital marketing executives also need to be good at handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines.
Organizational Skills must be highly organized with tasks assigned and have good documentation skills
Only qualified candidates will be contacted