- 1715 Idejo St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
· Providing ongoing reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) for actionable decision making
· Assisting the team in handling Ad-Hoc analysis and other data related tasks.
· Identifying, analyse, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets using various statistical techniques
· Utilizing technical and programming skills to enhance and develop process automation
· Acquiring data from primary or secondary data sources, administer and maintain databases/data systems
· Monitoring performance and quality control plans to identify improvements.
Identifying patterns and trends in data sets
· 2 years of relevant experience is preferred
· Bachelor’s degree in mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, Economics
· Master’s degree in Mathematics, Statistics, or any other field. Bachelor’s with relevant skills and/or experiences may also apply
· Experience in the food/hospitality industry is desirable
· Strong problem-solving skills with an ability to multitask and work under pressure
· Advanced Excel and visualization skills
· Understanding of VBA is plus
· Querying databases (SQL)
· A drive to learn, master and recommend technologies and techniques
· Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets (Excel, SPSS
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
Only qualified candidates will be contacted