Web Developer (Graduate Trainee)
- 1715 Idejo St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Eat 'N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino's Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N' Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
- Writing efficient code
- Creating websites/a website using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Working closely with web designers and programmers to produce the website
- Constant communication with other colleagues in the business to develop and deploy their content – and ensuring there is a clear establishment of what can be created within what timeframe
- Researching different software programs, maintaining software documentation
- Implementing contingency plans in case the website goes down
- Maintaining and expanding/enhancing the website once built
- Managing a team might also be part of the job role
- Provide a designated level of application support to end users and other IS personnel.
- Performing unit testing of developments prior to release.
- Maintaining database views, tables and data mapping in support of software development requirements.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of Second class lower division
- Server architecture
- Experience with server-side frameworks such as python, ruby, php, Java, ASP, ASP.NET
- Experience with database systems such as SQL and Oracle
- Thorough functional knowledge and coding experience
- Basic knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation
- Ability to multitask with strict time constraints, budgets and business goals
- Strong communication skills
- Management experience or examples that show ability to manage a team, should this role involve team management
- Cloud development experience with Azure is an added advantage.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted